Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200!
Dispensary ID & Passport Scanning – Nevada Cannabis Control Board Approved
Approved by the Nevada Cannabis Control Board – the dispensary ID scanning bundle scans IDs and passports and syncs to robust visitor management software, VeriScan Online. Stay compliant and catch even sophisticated fake IDs.
This ID scanning solution has been certified by the Nevada Cannabis Control Board (formerly the Department of Taxation) in dispensaries and cannabis consumption lounges. Read more.
About the Dispensary ID Scanning Bundle
Simply scan each guest’s driver’s license, passport, or other state-issued ID at the entrance, and the Dispensary ID Scanning Bundle—powered by IDScan.net’s VeriScan Authentication software—will tell you immediately whether the ID is fake or expired, or if the guest is under 21.
After performing full authentication of the ID, which uses ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) light to check for security features, VeriScan creates a record for each guest. Increase dispensary security by building a list of banned individuals, and boost your marketing efforts by compiling demographic information.
Learn how the world’s largest cannabis dispensary, Planet 13, is using the IDScan.net Dispensary ID Scanning Bundle, including the AT9000 to authenticate IDs and stop minors from entering their dispensaries.
- Authenticates North American drivers’ licenses and government issued IDs
- Verifies age for every individual
- Captures 400 DPI high-resolution images of IDs (image can be cropped to include only ID photo)
- Reads 1D/ 2D barcodes and MSR
- Reads passport MRZs on all global passports
- Ultraviolet, infrared, and white light authentication of each ID
- Checks against hologram and watermark libraries to determine ID’s legitimacy
- Creates or updates a record for each individual guest, including visit history
- Stores the record on a desktop device or in the cloud
- Detects and catches fake IDs
- Approved by the State of Nevada Cannabis Control Board
Specifications – AT9000
|DIMENSIONS||7.5″ L x 6.4″ W x 6.2″ H|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|RESOLUTION||Standard 400 DPI image resolution, 3.1 Megapixel sensor. High Resolution 720 DPI option, 10 Megapixel sensor. RGB 24 bit color system|
|READING CAPABILITY||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), MRZ, OCR|
- 1 Gemalto AT9000 MK2 ID & Passport Scanner
- USB cable
- AC Power Supply
- IDTech MiniMag II Magstripe Reader (For dispensaries outside of Nevada, the IDTech MiniMag is not a necessary component)
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 1-year VeriScan Authentication license (required for fake ID detection)
- 1-year VeriScan Online subscription
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.