Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
Dispensary ID & Passport Verification Complete Solution – Nevada Dept. of Taxation Approved
- Best Selection & Supply
- Competitive Prices
- Same Day Shipping*
Increase compliance and reduce wait times with the IDScan.net Dispensary Bundle. With the single scan of a driver’s license or passport, you can automatically verify age, catch fake IDs, and get you customers in the door faster.
About the Dispensary Bundle
Simply scan each guest's driver's license, passport, or other state-issues ID at the entrance, and the Dispensary Bundle—powered by IDScan.net's VeriScan Authentication software—will tell you immediately whether the ID is fake or expired, or if the guest is under 21.
After performing full authentication of the ID, which uses ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) light to check for security features, VeriScan creates a record for each guest. Increase dispensary security by building a list of banned individuals, and boost your marketing efforts by compiling demographic information.
The solution has been certified by the Nevada Department of Taxation. Read more.
For dispensaries outside of Nevada looking for an Authentication solution, please select "I do not operate in Nevada." The IDTech MiniMag is not a necessary component.
- Authenticates North American drivers' licenses (with the CR5400) and passports (with the AT9000) from across the globe.
- Verifies age for every individual
- Captures 400 DPI high-resolution images of IDs
- Reads 1D/ 2D barcodes and MSR
- Creates or updates a record for each individual guest, including visit history
- Stores the record on a desktop device or in the cloud (must add cloud storage)
- Approved by the State of Nevada Department of Taxation
Specifications - AT9000
|DIMENSIONS||7.5" L x 6.4" W x 6.2" H|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|RESOLUTION||Standard 400 DPI image resolution, 3.1 Megapixel sensor. High Resolution 720 DPI option, 10 Megapixel sensor. RGB 24 bit color system|
|READING CAPABILITY||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), MRZ, OCR|
- 1 Gemalto AT9000 MK2
- USB cable
- AC Power Supply
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 1-year VeriScan Authentication license
- 1-year VeriScan Online subscription (optional)
Specifications - CR5400
|Dimensions||6.97" L x 4.25" W x 4.53" H|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|Resolution||Sensor: 10 Megapixels, CMOS, RGB 24 bit color system. Configurable image resolution, up to 630 DPI|
|Reading Capability||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), OCR|
|Recommended Software||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Desktop Software|
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.