Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
Gemalto by Thales CR5400 ID Scanner – UV/IR Duplex ID Scanner, CN
Currently on back-order. We recommend placing your order now, as we anticipate a limited manufacturing run of this product due to supply chain delays.
Thales (formerly Gemalto, formerly 3M) CR5400 ID scanner reads and captures dual-sided images on ID and drivers licenses – checks 1D and 2D barcodes, UV watermarks, and infrared holograms. To capture an IDs information, insert the card in any direction. Internal cameras will simultaneously read and authenticate both sides of the ID, parse ID data, and then eject the ID, quickly and efficiently.
About the CR5400 ID Scanner
Reliability: Thales (formerly Gemalto) continues its legacy by introducing CR5400 ID Scanner to make your business deals reliable and eliminate any fraud by collecting information quickly, and determine whether the ID is genuine.
Double Sided ID-Card Reader: The duplex way of reading the card ensures fast and efficient scanning that saves time with full accuracy. You don’t have to worry about orientation of the card and just drop it in. Both sides are read, compared, and validated simultaneously.
Automated Mode: Once you got the readings, the card ejects automatically with a real-time status response with the help of color-coded LED lights.
Suitable for a Variety of Setups: The CR5400 ID scanner is a great option for a variety of industries who require ID authentication / fake ID detection as part of their business workflows: Banks & Financial Institutions, Law Enforcement, Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Hotels, Cannabis Dispensaries, Casinos, Schools, and Nightclubs & Bars.
- High Processing Speed of less than 4 seconds for each document scan.
- USB powered, lightweight [2.2 lb.], small footprint [ 15.5 cm x 10.8 cm x 10.2 cm]
- Simultaneously Scans both sides if the ID card or Driving License with high-quality accurate results.
- Automated ejection of the card facilitated by LED Light Response in real-time.
- Gemalto CR5400
- L-Shaped USB Cable
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (Option to add 3-year extended warranty)
|Dimensions||6.97″ L x 4.25″ W x 4.53″ H|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|Resolution||Sensor: 10 Megapixels, CMOS, RGB 24 bit color system. Configurable image resolution, up to 630 DPI|
|Reading Capability||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), OCR|
|Recommended Software||WizzForms Autofill Software, VeriScan Online (with Authentication)|
Drivers & Demos
Free Software Demo
- WizzForms Desktop: highly customizable data and image capture software that will scan driver’s license, state ID or passport information directly to ANY field entry program, including MS Excel, Access, Outlook, QuickBooks, ERP software, CRM software, visitor management systems (Yardi) or web forms.
- VeriScan Desktop: an access control, age verification, visitor management, and data capture software built for computers running Windows. It is an effective and easy to operate ID scanning system with the ability to capture photo image via a connected camera. Collect, update and maintain your visitors’ records with an easy-to-use interface. Export data in multiple formats including csv., print badges, save log entries, set up custom alerts, and more
Help & Customer Support: You will have access to extensive experience and customer support by experts to help meet your security expectations.
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.