Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
Thales AT10K Full Page Passport & Document Reader 550 DPI, UV & RFID, CN, PV70-02-02-00-01 (New)
The Thales AT10000 is a slim, durable document flatbed ID and passport reader that authenticates and captures data from both electronic and print identity documents.
About The AT10K
About the AT10000 ID & Passport Scanner
Thales Passport Reader
Thales AT10K Passport & Document Reader is designed especially for high security setups who require ID authentication of both driver’s licenses and passports. It is Thales’ top-shelf product and is suitable for use by the most demanding, and security conscious environments.
Thales AT10K is designed especially for most demanding and sensitive locations such as border management, banking, hospitality, and travel where fast and efficient working solutions are sought with accuracy and reliability.
LED Landing Lights For Easy Use
The Thales document reader has a flexible and direction-independent design with LED “landing light” feedback that guides the user to properly place the passport or ID. This makes the ID scanner suitable for infrequent users to help work efficiently with reduced queue times.
The design is advanced with a removable cover for hoodless operation, and document spine hold down clip. The AT10K also provides anti-glare technology to reduce document reflections and ambient light interference with accurate and true colored images.
Optional Support for e-Docs & mDLs
It also supports biometrically enabled travel documents and driving licenses containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs, eDLs, mDLs and ePassports) with the hood removed.
AT10K Key Features
- Reads & scans 1D Barcodes (2 of 5 interleaved, 2 of 5 industrial, Code 128, and Code 39), and 2D Barcodes (PDF 417, QR Code®, DataMatrix™ and Aztec formats)
- Reads & scans passport machine readable zones (MRZ)
- Capable of ID authentication using UV/IR/white light scanning as well as hologram and watermark checks (when paired with ID authentication software)
- Uses a wide range of illuminations like RFID, Visible, Infrared and UV with standard and high resolution.
- Anti-glare technology to reduce document laminate reflections and ambient light interference
- Supports biometrically enabled travel documents and driving licenses containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs, eDLs, mDLs and ePassports).
- Removable cover for hoodless operation
- Document spine hold down clip – holds down new books and works on multiple, stapled books.
- 1 x Gemalto AT10K
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (optional 3-year extended warranty)
|Dimensions||7.4″ L x 6.3″ W x 2.6″ H (without hood), 4.0″ (with hood)|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|Resolution||Standard 370 DPI image resolution, 3.1 Megapixel sensor. High Resolution 550 DPI option, 10 Megapixel sensor. RGB 24 bit color system|
|Reading Capability||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), MRZ, OCR|
|Recommended Software||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Software|
Driver & Setup
Thales (formerly Gemalto AT10K Hardware Driver Download
Thales AT10K User Manual & Setup Guide
For AT 10K Integrators
Special model Thales (formerly Gemalto) OEM Document Reader AT10K for integrators, is designed that has a low profile and simple shape is an ideal solution for integration with self-service kiosks, counters and eGates at airports and other locations such as railway and cruise terminals. It is ideal for inspecting travel documents reading electronic travel documents, 1D and 2D barcodes.
You must be logged in to post a review.
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.
There are no reviews yet.