About the CR100M
A compact card reader, the Gemalto (former 3M) MRZ Swipe Reader CR100 offers the ability to read codeline data from passports, IDs and other Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTDs) with simple hand-swipe operation and requiring minimal training.
With its small footprint, it can be attached to a cash register, display, it can be integrated into small bank counter or cash desk environments, making it ideal for banking, car rental agencies, hotels, and retail as well as Border Management, Law Enforcement, and Transportation.
- USB powered (no power supply), single interface cable (2m or 15cm options at time of purchase)
- Bi-directional swiping
- Desktop mount for stable, non-slip swiping (optional, user installable)
- Can be attached to an LCD or other device/mounting using 3M Dual Lock fasteners
- Read success is shown using a red, green, blue LED
- OEM and integrators options available
|DIMENSIONS||3.8″ L x 1.3″ W x 1.8″ H|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|READING CAPABILITY||MRZ, MSR|
|RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Desktop Software|
- 1 Gemalto CR100/CR100M
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional 3-year extended warranty
Drivers & Demos
Free Software Demo
- WizzForms Desktop: highly customizable data and image capture software that will scan driver’s license, state ID or passport information directly to ANY field entry program, including MS Excel, Access, Outlook, QuickBooks, ERP software, CRM software, visitor management systems (Yardi) or web forms.
- VeriScan Desktop: an access control, age verification, visitor management, and data capture software built for computers running Windows. It is an effective and easy to operate ID scanning system with the ability to capture photo image via a connected camera. Collect, update and maintain your visitors’ records with an easy-to-use interface. Export data in multiple formats including csv., print badges, save log entries, set up custom alerts, and more