Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
Thales QS2000 ID Scanner & Document Reader
The Thales QS2000 is a full-page highly reliable and durable ID scanner, passport scanner, and 2D barcode reader.
In stock (can be backordered)
About the QS2000
The QS2000 can read any passport, capture data from driving licenses, electronic travel and identity documents quickly and reliably in a wide variety of commercial applications.
The QS2000 combines three operations into one device. It reads the MRZ (Machine Readable Zone) code found on any international passport, provides imaging capabilities to help keep a copy of identification on file, and reads 2D barcodes including all USA and Canada driver’s licenses issued.
- Scan driver’s licenses, IDs, and full page passports
- Multiple document reading and imaging capability – imaging in 24-bit color
- 400 DPI high resolution imaging
- Complete access to OCR data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Enables images to be accessed as BMP, PNG or JPEG format
- Auto-triggering of document capture – presence of document is automatically detected
- Rugged design, no moving parts and internally sealed optical chamber to prevent dust ingress
|DIMENSIONS||7.3″ L x 6.0″ W x 5.2″ H|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10 compatible|
|RESOLUTION||400 DPI high-resolution visible imaging in 24-bit color|
|READING CAPABILITY||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF 417, QR Code®, DataMatrix™ and Aztec formats), MRZ, OCR|
|CONNECTIVITY||USB 2.0 or USB 3 high speed compatible via high speed USB 3.1 Type-C™ host port|
|POWERED||Powered from a single USB 500mA port|
|RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Desktop Software|
- 1 Thales QS2000
- 1 USB cable
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional 3-year extended warranty
Drivers & Demos
Free Software Demo
- WizzForms Desktop: highly customizable data and image capture software that will scan driver’s license, state ID or passport information directly to ANY field entry program, including MS Excel, Access, Outlook, QuickBooks, ERP software, CRM software, visitor management systems (Yardi) or web forms.
- VeriScan Desktop: an access control, age verification, visitor management, and data capture software built for computers running Windows. It is an effective and easy to operate ID scanning system with the ability to capture photo image via a connected camera. Collect, update and maintain your visitors’ records with an easy-to-use interface. Export data in multiple formats including csv., print badges, save log entries, set up custom alerts, and more
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.