Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
Thales CR5400 UV 2D InfraRed Duplex ID Scanner, US (Certified Refurbished)
Gemalto’s (former 3M) CR5400 scanner reads and captures dual-sided images on IDs, 1D and 2D barcodes, and UV watermarks. To capture an IDs information, insert the card in any direction and it will automatically eject in a few seconds once it has been read.
About the CR5400
Reliability: Gemalto continues its legacy by introducing CR5400 Duplex ID Scanner to make your business deals reliable and eliminate any fraud by collecting information quick and determine whether the ID is genuine.
Double Sided ID-Card Reader: The duplex way of reading the card ensures fast and efficient scanning that saves time with full accuracy. You don’t have to worry about orientation of the card and just drop it in.
Automated Mode: Once you got the readings, the card ejects automatically with a real-time status response with the help of color-coded LED lights.
Design: A simple, sleek, Light-weight and well curated design that fits in your settings, giving out a more professional and well optimized counter outlook.
Suitable for a Variety of Setups: The reader is designed for Banks & Financial Institutions, Border Management, Hospitals, Care Facilities & Pharmacies, Hotels & Casinos, Retail Stores, Schools & Universities.
Help & Support: You avail extensive experience and customer support by experts to help meet your security expectations.
Gemalto believes in a global approach to security for a better safer world by providing secure, durable and innovative solutions.
- High Processing Speed of less than 4 seconds for each document scan.
- USB powered, lightweight [2.2 lb.], small footprint [ 15.5 cm x 10.8 cm x 10.2 cm]
- Simultaneously Scans both sides if the ID card or Driving License with high-quality accurate results.
- Automated ejection of the card facilitated by LED Light Response in real-time.
- Gemalto CR5400
- L-Shaped USB Cable
- 90 day warranty
|Dimensions||6.97″ L x 4.25″ W x 4.53″ H|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|Resolution||Sensor: 10 Megapixels, CMOS, RGB 24 bit color system. Configurable image resolution, up to 630 DPI|
|Reading Capability||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), OCR|
|Recommended Software||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Software|
Drivers & Demos
Free Software Demo
- WizzForms Desktop: highly customizable data and image capture software that will scan driver’s license, state ID or passport information directly to ANY field entry program, including MS Excel, Access, Outlook, QuickBooks, ERP software, CRM software, visitor management systems (Yardi) or web forms.
- VeriScan: an access control, age verification, visitor management, and data capture software built for computers running Windows. It is an effective and easy to operate ID scanning system with the ability to capture photo image via a connected camera. Collect, update and maintain your visitors’ records with an easy-to-use interface. Export data in multiple formats including csv., print badges, save log entries, set up custom alerts, and more