Mobile solutions have opened up opportunities for businesses to grow like never before, but they’ve also opened up companies to new risks. Whether doing business in an office, on the go, or remotely, ensure that your company is protected with IDScan.net’s third party checks.
Third-party checks are a key step in the identity verification process to ensure your business is protecting valuable assets and maintaining compliance. IDScan.net’s third-party checks allow you to quickly and easily add an additional layer of identity proofing to validate details about the individual.
The process of performing these checks is simple- scan an ID for 100% accurate data entry, or manually enter the required information, and the process will automatically begin querying the relevant databases to return accurate results quickly.
Identity Verification Checks
DMV Data Verification
Driver’s licenses, driving permits, and ID cards issued by U.S. jurisdictions are regularly used as proof of identity; however, these documents can be counterfeit or altered. The DMV Data Verification Service allows an organization that is presented with a license or ID card to verify that the data on the card matches the data held by the jurisdiction that issued the document.
Either scan an ID or enter a driver’s license number to query DMVs from 38 states and the District of Columbia to verify that the data on the ID matches an actual ID issued by that state. Get results in real-time to ensure the ID is valid.
IdentiFraud is the most reliable solution on the market for identity verification. By submitting consumer-provided information, IdentiFraud provides detailed verification of identity data within a matter of seconds. Using data captured from an ID or license number, IdentiFraud makes it possible to be certain you are conducting business with the real ID holder.
We offer three levels of IdentiFraud validation:
- Level 1 validates the customer’s city, state, zip code, driver’s license, and SSN.
Instantly check the customer’s name against the latest OFAC list and verify that the customer’s SSN is not listed on the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File
- Level 2 verifies all key customer information against public databases as well as a national consumer reporting agency and outputs a score that indicates the validity of the data
- Level 3 gives access to an even more advanced layer of identity verification with an “out-of-wallet” security feature that poses questions only the customer can answer
Criminal Background Checks
These query court, arrest, and incarceration history, as well as warrants issued. All felony reports are real-time. Our criminal background checks are non-FCRA.
Sex Offender Checks
Check whether the individual has registered as a sex offender.
Check to see if the individual has ties to a known terrorist or drug trafficking organization. Watch lists available include-
- MK List -MK Denial includes US and International Denied Parties, United Nations Security Council Embargoes, Commerce Dept. Denial List, and more. The list is dynamic in order to reduce risk and ensure the highest level of compliance. When a new entry is made in the denied parties list, your master list of customers will be screened and a report will be generated and automatically emailed to you. Our dynamic screening solution truly simplifies the process and enables you to focus on your business while ensuring compliance and reducing your risks.
- OFAC – This database includes:
PLC (Palestinian Legislative Council List), Sanctions, SDN’s, Non-SDS (Specifically Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons)
As part of its enforcement efforts, OFAC publishes a list of individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, targeted countries. It also lists individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under programs that are not country-specific. Collectively, such individuals and companies are called “Specially Designated Nationals” or “SDNs.” Their assets are blocked and U.S. persons are generally prohibited from dealing with them.
- PEP – Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs). Guidance documents issued by federal regulatory agencies require that all financial institutions take reasonable steps to ensure they do not knowingly or unwittingly assist in hiding or moving the proceeds of corruption by Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs). The first step in complying with this directive is determining whether a customer or potential customer qualifies as a PEP as defined within the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA). If you determine the customer qualifies, the second step, which defines your course of action, is to assess the related risk.
IDScan.net offers third party checks so that our clients can access databases in real-time, either within our solutions or through seamless integration into existing mobile applications or websites through an API.
Our third-party checks are the only way to truly authenticate an ID using either mobile or desktop hardware. Reach out for more information on customized solutions to meet your company’s needs.