How Facial Recognition Can Help Streamline and Secure Your Operations
Today’s world is changing quickly. Sadly, security is becoming more and more a part of our everyday lives. With an increasing number of tragedies, I can’t help but think about security precautions people take in order to promote safety. I most recently thought about this when I went to the hospital to visit my grandmother.
I entered the hospital without being required to sign in. This is certainly convenient but it also made me wonder, doesn’t security want to know who is entering the premises? The last time I went to this hospital, I was prompted to sign in because it was after 8:00 pm. But, all I had to do was write my name on a sign-in sheet; it was nothing official. Since I am working at a company that specializes in ID scanning with an emphasis on stremlining visitor management, I couldn’t help but think about how easy it would be for this hospital, and many more across the country, to implement a system that would keep its patients and staff safe. An entire system can be purcased for as little as $250.
Here are some examples as to how hospitals can benefit from ID scanning:
- Save time; automate data entry with the scan of a driver’s license in <1 second
- Prevent unwanted visitors by detecting fake IDs
- Protect patients and hospital staff by running visitor ID against a security screening list
- Keep track of who enters and exits the building with in-and-out-tracking
- Ensure accurate data capture