What am I looking at?
The Zip Code Report available in VeriScan Online. You can view this report in a few ways, one is with Map View.
What is the Zip Code Report & Map View?
Map View is a great tool within VeriScan Online that allows you to see where your visitors are coming from within a specific date/time range. This tool is in direct relation to the Zip Code Report.
What are the benefits?
Map View allows you to easily analyze your scanned data. If you have many visitors from one location but would like more from a different location, Map View provides visual insight as to where you may need to increase your marketing efforts.
How do I access Map View?
Map View is easily accessible by going to Reports/Stats > Zip Code Report > Map View (be sure to first set your date and time range).
Best Uses for Map View
Map View is a great tool to see an overview of your visitors’ geographical location. Your marketing team will thank you for this data!
Download VeriScan Online Manual
About VeriScan Online:
VeriScan Online is a powerful cloud based platform that provides businesses with the ability to quickly and easily capture and verify an individual’s information and access this information in an easy-to-use online dashboard. The software gives users the ability to share visitor lists, alert lists, generate sophisticated statistical reports across all devices and locations and more. VeriScan Online can be used in a variety of ways- whether you need to quickly and safely process visitors at a secure location or gain valuable demographic data at a field event, this powerful platform will help your business grow.
IDScan.net provides businesses with the highest quality ID scanning solutions to quickly and easily capture and verify an individual’s information. Within a second and with 100% accuracy, our technology can tell your front line staff everything they need to know about the person standing in front of them. Trusted by top brands like IBM and Shell our suite of customizable solutions is being deployed by leaders across industries from gaming and hospitality to retail and finance. As the first company to market with mobile ID scanning capabilities, IDScan.net is still pioneering cutting-edge technologies that anticipate the rapidly evolving needs of tomorrow. For more information, visit IDScan.net
Keeping Track of Entertainer Records:
Whether your entertainers are transient or more permanent, it is important that you have their information on file and the ability to easily access it. IDScan.net’s entertainer registration tool will eliminate registration or check-in paperwork, create a permanent electronic record and truly help keep your business out of legal trouble.
What You Need to Know:
- Reduce or eliminate normal entertainer liability issues that come with improper record keeping
- Collect entertainer information in less than 1 second with the scan of their ID
- Eliminate registration and check-in paperwork
- Prevent legal trouble with permanent electronic records
- Have entertainers sign electronic documents, customizable waivers, employee rules and contracts
- Option to screen the entertainer against security databases
- Biometric options available
Our entertainer tracking solution can be customized to your needs but more importantly, if used consistently and correctly, your business can reduce or eliminate many of the normal entertainer liability issues that come with improper record keeping. Industry experts like Robert Smith, former police officer and CEO of Nightclub Security Consultants, recommends this sort of solution in conjunction with proper management training to help reduce adult entertainment club liability.
IDScan.net provides businesses with the highest quality ID scanning solutions to quickly and easily capture and verify an individual’s information. Within a second and with 100% accuracy, our technology can tell your front line staff everything they need to know about the person standing in front of them. Trusted by top brands like IBM and Shell our suite of customizable solutions is being deployed by leaders across industries from gaming and hospitality to retail and finance. As the first company to market with mobile ID scanning capabilities, IDScan.net is still pioneering cutting-edge technologies that anticipate the rapidly evolving needs of tomorrow. For more information, visit www.IDScan.net or call one of our specialists at 888-430-8936!
- Obtain renter demographic information in less than 1 second with the scan of their ID
- Easily upsell customers by categorizing members and non members as well as amount of time they rent range
- Have renter sign customizable liability waiver which is automatically tied to their file
- Easily pull up renter information with timestamp and image of ID and credit card
Bar and club operators, if you are not taking advantage of the benefits of ID scanning, you are hurting your bottom line. ID scanning is not just about age verification and identifying fake IDs. Below are 3 reasons why ID scanning will increase your bottom line and boost your operations in the process.
Collect Valuable Demographic Information: With applications like VeriScan Online, bar & club managers & owners can gain valuable insight into their patrons. What zip code are the majority of the patrons coming from? What is the average age of a customer that comes in on Tuesdays at 7 pm? VeriScan Online’s reports section gives you the answers to these questions and more. This demographic data is easily accessible and is the difference between having an average bottom line versus a spectacular one.
Reduce Patron Wait Time: ID scanning automates the age verification process and makes it much easier to identify fake IDs. This takes a lot of burden off of your staff, and it will keep the lines moving, meaning more money that patrons will spend at your establishment. In addition, your bottom line is protected when you don’t receive fines due to your bouncer accidentally letting in a minor after manually checking 100s or 1000s of IDs.
Easily Identify VIP & Banned Patrons: Do you want to receive a text or email notification of a VIP’s arrival or do you want your bouncer to be aware of when they arrive? Providing excellent service and paying extra attention to your VIP patrons will keep them coming back and will increase your bottom line. If your bouncer didn’t recognize the woman that spent $5,000 on bottle service or the guy that bought a whole round of drinks for the bar after that winning touch down, your bottom line could be negatively impacted. Keep these kinds of clients happy as soon as they walk in the door. Conversely, if you want your bouncer to be alerted that a banned patron is trying to enter, they will receive a “Banned” notification as soon as the ID is scanned.
IDScan.net’s VeriScan Online and other solutions will help your operations soar and increase your bottom line! Learn more about IDScan.net’s nightclub and bar solutions, here or call one of our specialists, at 888-430-8936!
Running a casino takes more than having enough poker chips and slot machines. As a casino operator, if you want your business to grow, you have a responsibility to keep patrons happy and to ensure compliance when it comes to preventing underage or banned patrons from entry. Your casino’s bottom line will suffer if you are fined or unable to provide a pleasant experience to your customers. In this article, casino operators will learn how ID scanning will keep their operations at the top of their game.
What You Need to Know:
- Loyalty Enrollment: ID scanning brings automation to loyalty enrollment. With proper hardware such as 3M’s AT9000 & autofill software such as IDScan.net’s WizzForms, you will have loyalty customers enrolled in less than 1 second! How it works: When your staff scans the patron’s ID, the ID scanning solution inputs its information directly into your loyalty enrollment database. What this does for your casino: The automated loyalty enrollment provides a better customer experience as they spend less time waiting and more time playing. In addition, you receive 100% accurate data and eliminate all typos and keystroke errors. Did we mention IDScan.net’s solutions are IGT certified and compatible with ALL casino platforms? If you have not yet automated your loyalty enrollment, then you are hurting your bottom line.
- Automated Data Collection: Whether your casino’s marketing department wants to collect information for a specific event or generally enhance their marketing efforts, it is vital that they have proper data. This data will inform your marketing efforts. With applications such as VeriScan Online, you will be able to run various demographic reports such as zip code reports to see which areas your patrons are coming from and which areas require more targeted marketing efforts.
- Security: As the need for heightened security increases, so should your casino’s security efforts. Scanning an ID with software such as VeriScan will reduce the use of fake IDs. VeriScan compares the barcode formatting of the ID with that of the government-issued formatting, and if there is a discrepancy, security personnel will receive an error notification. While no software can detect 100% of fake IDs, VeriScan will help reduce their use. For higher level identity vetting, IDScan.net has the ability to tie the ID into various government databases including OFAC or others that provide various forms of authentication such as address identity authentication. Having patron information on file is crucial if a guest were to commit a crime while at the casino or within a close time frame of visiting one. VeriScan allows you to filter visitor logs by date and time. It also gives casino operators the ability to search for a person by their name or ID number. These logs can easily be exported and shared with law enforcement. In addition to ID authentication, VeriScan has the ability to group patrons. If someone who has been banned tries to return to the casino, once their ID is scanned, casino security staff will receive a “Banned” notification.
- Reduced Fraud: With the use of image capture scanners and a computer camera, casino operators can reduce fraud. The VeriScan software will automatically capture an image of a casino patron and tie it to the scanned ID which is time stamped. The ID scanning hardware can also capture an image of the ID. This reduces fraud if a patron ever claims that they were not in the casino when they in fact were.
- Age Verification: ID scanning is necessary when it comes to age verification. People are prone to error and manually verifying age is time consuming. VeriScan displays the visitor’s age on the screen, and if the patron is of age, a green box will be displayed around the age. Conversely, if the patron is underage, red will surround the age number displayed. If the ID is expired, VeriScan will also issue a notification. This helps increase efficiency and reduces fines associated with underage patrons.
Keeping Your Club Safe:
Running a bar takes more than having good selection of liquor, as the owner you have a responsibility to keep patrons safe. Nobody wants to frequent an establishment where fights break out often. Such behavior puts both guests and employees at risk. Robert Smith, CEO of Nightclub Security Consultants and former police officer, hosted a seminar, Keeping Your Club Safe during a nightclub convention in New Orleans this past August. The contents of Robert’s presentation are extremely valuable and a must know for all of those working in the nightclub and bar industry.
What You Need to Know:
- Statistics: According to the Bureau of Labor & Statistics, gun violence has increased 23% over the last 4 years. Once a shooter is challenged, they will typically stop shooting. According to the FBI, 50% of shooters are stopped by an unarmed citizen. Knowing these statistics is crucial in order for nightclub operators to make these numbers go down.
- Why has there been an increase in violence? There is a large, young demographic that frequents nightclubs and bars. This demographic is different from its preceding generations as they are desensitized to violence. One of the reasons for this desensitization is due to video games, where shooting a gun is normal. Another reason is due to their lack of interpersonal skills because of the increase in using text and online messaging. Their skills in communicating and dealing with conflict are lacking compared to older generations.
- Stopping a Bar Fight Before it Starts: Shooters can be categorized into 4 groups. There is the angry patron inside of the club, the angry patron that staff ejected from the club, patrons tied into domestic violence and the planned shooter. Planned shooters are what the public and nightclub owners tend to worry about the most. However, the majority of violence in clubs is a result from the angry customer inside the club and the ejected one.
- People Oriented Solution: Robert’s motto is Run, Hide, Fight. It is important to keep your patrons and staff safe and avoid violence whenever possible. However, at some point, it may be necessary for a person to stop the shooter from causing more harm by fighting back. The best way to stop the shooter, however, is preventing them from shooting in the first place. Below are some of Robert’s recommendations:
- Train staff to be aware of the people and activity in your establishment
- Re-evaluate your security procedures
- Change your mindset-think in terms of the aggressor and what they might do
- Kick someone out for an argument, don’t let them back in. Have the cops escort them off of the premises
- Befriend law enforcement prior to ever needing them
- Have staff wear day glow vests when clearing out a club so potential aggressors will think they are law enforcement
- Use improvised weapons when necessary
- ID Scanning Solution: ID scanning plays an important role when it comes to increasing nightclub and bar safety. ID scanning goes beyond age verification. In less than 1 second, the patron’s information, including name and address is collected, and a time stamp is created. With a solution like VeriScan or VeriScan Online, an additional layer of validation is provided. It is also possible to tie the ID into government databases for nightclub industry operators that want a higher level of identity vetting. ID scanning solutions also give staff the ability to group patrons. If a patron is banned, the next time their ID is scanned, it will pop up on the scanning screen, that they are “banned.” Existing banned lists can be imported and shared among clubs. ID scanning also allows nightclub and bar staff to easily search and export visitor logs to aid in law enforcement investigations.
IDScan.net can help minimize violence in your establishment and help you comply with law enforcement when necessary. Learn more about IDScan.net’s nightclub and bar solutions, here or call one of our specialists, at 888-430-8936!
NEW ORLEANS, LA (PRWEB) JUNE 07, 2016
IDScan.net announced a partnership with QuickSpark Financial this week, making it even easier for customers to purchase the latest in ID scanning technology solutions.
CTO of IDScan.net, Andrey Stanovnov said the partnership would see IDScan.net’s state of the art technology being even more accessible to customers across the United States and Canada.
“The new financing option offers additional convenience to our customers. It’s such a simple and easy solution and the entire process takes just 30 seconds,” Stanovnov said.
“All our customers need to do is complete a one-page secure online form and QuickSpark will let them know if they qualify for financing,” he said.
The no obligation credit application can be completed via IDScan.net’s online store. QuickSpark then provides customers with an immediate response, followed by further information about the next steps for finalizing their purchase.
According to QuickSpark CEO, Mike Rather, the advantage of QuickSpark financing is being able to get the equipment you need to grow your business today, while spreading payments over time.
“Financed equipment can create income that exceeds the cost of monthly payments. So, essentially, your new equipment is paying for itself, while you save your cash for other critical business expenses,” Mr. Rather said.
“This provides a greater degree of capital flexibility to help ensure success in the demanding world of business,” he said.
IDScan.net is an industry leader, offering a full suite of identification scanning technology solutions applicable to a diverse range of industries, from hospitality to law enforcement. The new financing option is available now on selected IDScan.net products.
To find out more, visit the online store, or contact 888.430.8936 to speak to our sales team.
IDScan.net is the industry leader in ID scanning technology and development of ID scanning software solutions. Its innovative history includes being first to market with their mobile solutions for scanning ID’s. IDScan.net provides a full spectrum of solutions for fraud prevention, access control, automatic data capture, age verification and visitor management. Products offered include a full suite of mobile, tablet, and desktop solutions that are used in a variety of industries, including: gaming, hospitality, retail, financial, grocery, marketing, automotive, security, technology, government and law enforcement sectors. For more news and information on IDScan.net, please visit https://idscan.net.
About QuickSpark Financial
At QuickSpark we help small businesses grow with simple financing, world class service and our passion for helping others. We provide technology-driven financial solutions for America’s businesses. For more information on QuickSpark Financial please visit us at QuickSpark.com.
March 15, 2016-Revention, a leader in providing custom point of sale solutions to the hospitality industry, has partnered with IDScan.net to provide a robust and secure age verification solution.
This solution provides added security measures and empowers businesses to serve alcohol to legal aged patrons, eliminating much of the costly fines, lawsuits, and danger associated with serving to minors. Using the VeriScan Online scanning solution allows a business to verify age more quickly and accurately than ever, all with the swipe of a driver’s license through a Revention terminal. The program works with any state ID (driver’s license, military, ID, etc.) or magnetic stripe/2D barcode card.
The data is captured and stored in the database for future reference, allowing businesses to keep track of every guest. Their information is stored in a file to see how many times they have visited the business along with the dates and times of othose visits. Furthermore, the program allows you to flag banned or VIP guests, which will alert staff members.
“Revention will continue to partner with solutions such as IDScan.net to ensure that our customers receive the most up-to-date technology to keep their businesses secure,” stated Revention Director of Product Management, Laura Gaudin.
About Revention, Inc.
Revention is the leading developer of complete, customizable restaurant and entertainment management solutions designed to streamline the way hospitality concepts do business. Revention’s offerings include point of sale solutions, HungerRush integrated online ordering, and Revention Enterprise. Revention provides a complete solution that includes customized installation, training, technical support and much more.
For additional information, go to http://www.revention.com/.