Just slide an ID (such as USA issued Driver’s license or State ID) and you will see Name of the Person, DOB, Address, ID Expiration date, Age and assigned group (if any assigned).
Information from IDs will be saved to a cloud-based database, where detail reports are available in real-time. Captured data allows precise customer analysis by age groups, by ZIP code, by gender, time of visit, ability to create accurate mailing lists, upload to external databases and much more.
NOTE: In order to scan ID’s, VS Max can utilize a build-in camera(iPhone/iPad/Android).
However, for quick high volume scanning it is recommended to have a COMPATIBLE THIRD PARTY HARDWARE (SCANNER), PURCHASED SEPARATELY, SEE BELOW.
VS Max Hardware Compatibility List:
- Linea-Pro 4 iPhone/iPod Touch portable 2D Barcode (PDF417) Scanner & Magnetic stripe reader
- Linea-Pro 5 iPhone/iPod Touch portable 2D Barcode (PDF417) Scanner & Magnetic stripe reader
- Infinea Tab all models
- Honeywell Captuvo SL22, SL 42, SL62 1D/2D barcode scanner/Magnetic stripe reader
- iMag by IDTech for iPhones and iPod Touch
- iMag Pro by IDTech Magnetic stripe reader for iPhones/iPads/iPod Touch 30 pin
- iMag Pro II by IDTech Magnetic stripe reader for iPhones/iPads/iPod Touch 8 pin Lightening port
- UniMag, Mobile MagStripe Reader for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- UniMag Pro, Mobile MagStripe Reader for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- KoamTac KDC300i/KDC350M/KDC350iM barcode reader / data collector
- KoamTac KDC415i/KDC425/KDC425i barcode reader / data collector
- KoamTac 30i barcode reader / data collector