iOS – Camera ID Scanning SDK
Camera Scanning SDK – Download
Documentation can be found below.
Implementation – top
- Add BarcodeScanner.framework to your project
- Add BarcodeScanner.framework in Embedded Binaries
- Add ScannerViewController
- Developers should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their app’s Bundle ID in order to receive your “cameraKey”. Make sure you provide your order number if you ready to upgrade from trial to production.
- To register the library use
- To get the result from the image utilize
NSString* result = [scanner scanGrayscaleImage: frameBuffer Width: width Height: height Encoding:1];Use
NSStringEncodingto choose encoding.
- If you plan to customize the camera interface , in the method
(void) CustomeOverlayfor all elements apply
- To parse the scanned information into a readable format, use the iOS ID Parsing SDK.
How to Activate – top
IDScan.net offers licensing model based on app’s Bundle ID. You can email us your bundle ID to obtain a trial development key.
Copy your application Bundle ID and email to email@example.com
IDScan.net will issue you a unique Serial number/Registration Key for this Bundle ID
There are two ways to apply the serial number.
- During design time, paste the serial number in the file dlpSerial.txt in XCode. The file should contain only the serial number. See the screenshot below:
- To allow the end user to enter the serial, do it programmatically – by applying the method
(yourserial = generated string)
[[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] setValue:yourserial forKey:@"cameraKey"];
Click on “Enter DLP serial” to enter serial key.
- When using both the Camera Scanning SDK and the ID Parsing SDK, you will need to activate both SDKs separately, which you can do by adding another button for the end user with this code:
[[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] setValue:yourserial forKey:@"DriverLicenseParserCurrentSerial"];
or by adding this code to the
viewDidLoadmethod or your main view, which will allow you to put the Camera SDK key in the first line of dlpSerial.txt and the ID Parsing SDK key in the second line:
NSCharacterSet *newLineCharSet = [NSCharacterSet newlineCharacterSet]; NSUserDefaults *settings = [NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults]; NSString *path = [[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"dlpSerial" ofType:@"txt"]; NSString *keyFile = [NSString stringWithContentsOfFile:path encoding:NSWindowsCP1252StringEncoding error:NULL]; NSArray *keyLines = [keyFile componentsSeparatedByCharactersInSet:newLineCharSet]; [settings setObject:keyLines forKey:@"cameraKey"]; [settings synchronize]; [[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] setObject:keyLines forKey:@"DriverLicenseParserCurrentSerial"];