Stop paying for overpriced tradeshow badge scanners. BadgeScan is a universal tradeshow and conference badge scanner for exhibitors and attendees. Quickly capture lead information by scanning a tradeshow badge’s barcode using the camera of your iPhone or iPad. BadgeScan lets you quickly capture lead information at tradeshows, organize potential customers into groups, add additional descriptive tags, and export the data in CSV format to Excel or your CRM system.
- No more expensive hardware. Scan any barcode badge using the camera of your iPhone or iPad
- Collect all the information in a conference or tradeshow badge including name, address, email, phone, and position (Note: information varies for each show).
- Organize your leads into groups to help you classify the lead by industry or type of visitor (reseller, customer, potential customer, etc.). Groups are customizable to fit your needs.
- Add tags to leads to quickly organize and prioritize. Indicate how interested the lead is, what products they may potentially want to purchase, and more. Tags are customizable to fit your needs.
- Add additional comments after each scan to help when following up with leads.
- Export all of your leads as a CSV file, which can easily be imported directly into a CRM system or other data processing software (MS Excel, MS Access, etc.). Badgescan also provides the ability to share your leads via email or Dropbox.
Tradeshow and Conference Compatibility:
- BadgeScan is compatible at any tradeshow or conference that has a barcode or magstripe on the badge. It is specially designed to read badges from almost all North American shows.
Want to still use Hardware? Here is BadgeScan’s hardware compatibility list:
- Honeywell Captuvo SL22 1D/2D & MSR Mobile Scanner for iPod
- Honeywell Captuvo SL42 1D/2D & MSR Mobile Scanner for iPhone