PASSPORT PARSING SDK
Our Passport Parsing SDK (Software Development Kit) allows you to incorporate passport reading and parsing capabilities into your own application. Our robust, state of the art SDK is designed for developers, and allows you to parse the digital data from machine readable zones (MRZ) found on passports and national ID cards.
Benefits of MRZ Passport Parsing SDK:
- Does not require Internet connectivity to scan passports.
- Parses passport data locally on each device, which results in faster processing speed.
- Ability to scan passports using the camera on the back of your device (requires 5-megapixel camera or greater).
- Master license available for unlimited deployment.
- 24/7/365 customer and technical support.
- MRZ (Passports)
- Complete data parsing
- Works with iOS and Android
Partial list of MRZ fields:
- Country of Issue
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Expiration Date
Passport Parsing SDK Demo Request
IDScan.net’s MRZ Passport Parsing SDK is hardware agnostic and works with any iOS or Android devices of your choice. We offer a FREE trial for everyone. If you need help with incorporating the component, please contact us at 888-430-8936.
Document Scanning OCR Web Service
Github project page https://github.com/IDScanNet/DocumentReaderSampleClient
Demo page to parse the front image of a Document (Passport, Visa, etc.) https://web.idware.net/ws/ID-ocr.aspx