ID PARSING SDK
Click here to add your own text
IDScan.net’s ID Parsing Software Development Kit allows you to incorporate ID reading capabilities into your own application. Our state of the art component is made for developers and can read the digital data from the magnetic stripe and 2D barcode from driver’s licenses, state-issued ID cards, military ID cards, common access cards (CAC), gun permits, and Canadian health cards.
Benefits of ID Parsing SDK:
- Does not require Internet connectivity to scan IDs.
- Parses ID data locally on each device, which results in faster processing speed.
- Ability to scan IDs using the camera on the back of your device (requires 5-megapixel camera or greater).
- Master license available for unlimited deployment.
- 24/7/365 customer and technical support.
- 2D barcode (PDF417), magnetic stripe and MRZ(Passports)
- Complete data parsing
- Works with virtually any language(i.e. C++, .NET, VBScript, Java)
- Compatible with Windows OS, iOS, Android, Linux, SPARK, etc
- Available for 32-bit or 64-bit OS
Available Versions of IDScan.net SDK Parser:
- MS Windows OS – Unlimited number of Devices and Programs
- Windows OS- Full Power at lower cost – per device licensing,starts from $175. Economical solution for small businesses and independent software developers.
- Apple iOS
- Linux and Solaris
- Web Service/Web API ID Parser. Add Our Web Service to your application and never worry about updates. Volume based monthly fee. View Demo/Examples
Component Flow Chart:
Partial list of DL fields:
IDScan.net’s ID Parsing SDK is hardware agnostic and works with any scanning devices of your choice. Our highly skilled team of professionals can suggest scanners that we have tested and integrated into large scale projects since 2001, but we offer the option for you to choose your own hardware.
We offer FREE trial for everyone. There are no obligations, no credit cards required. If you need help with incorporating the component, please review our detailed manuals.
Below you can find manuals and example projects or examples of the code to include in your program