Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200!
Koamtac KDC420 KDC420i 1D & 2D Barcode Scanner with Bluetooth
The KDC420/KDC420i is a handheld Bluetooth device that can verify and manipulate scanned barcode data on a large, 1 OLED display. This device is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows.
Only 1 left in stock
Scan all 1D and 2D barcodes with security in device compatibility and battery longevity.
No more complex data synchronization processes. Host devices such as PC, Smartphone and Tablet can detect and perform upload processes automatically upon connecting the KDC420 to the device via a USB cable.
All major OS support. KoamTac provides free synchronization and wedging software for Android®, Blackberry®, iOS®, Mac OS X®, QNX®, and Windows® devices. Please note that the KDC420i works with all operating systems, including iOS.
No more power and memory shortages. With normal periodic charging, the built-in 650mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery powers up to one year of barcode data collection without replacement. The USB connector easily allows users to charge the battery virtually anywhere.
- Decodes all major 1D, 2D symbologies and OCR-A/B
- Compatible with Apple, Android, and Windows
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with a user-accessible compartment for easy replacement
- Auto uploading data to the host device upon connecting the USB port
- Ability to power the Android host device through a cable
- Large data memory (Basic 180KB, Optional 4MB)
- Keyboard emulator with keyboard wedging, application generation, DB look up and inventory program
- 1 Koamtac 1D and 2D barcode scanner
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional 3-year extended warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Size: 1.45″ x 3.26″ x 0.82″ (37mm x 83mm x 21mm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (54 grams)
- Electrical Characteristics
- Battery: Lithium-Ion rechargeable (3.7V DC, 650mAh)
- Charging: Via USB connector
- Typical Operating Current: 300mA@3.3V
- Scanning Performance
- Image Sensor: 752 x 480 CMOS sensor
- Scan Range: 5cm ~ 33cm
- Operating: 32 F(0 C) ~ 113 F(45 C)
- Storage: -4 F(-20 C) ~ 113 F(45 C)
- 5% ~ 85% (noncondensing)
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.