Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
Gemalto by Thales AT10K Full Page Passport & Document Reader UV & RFID
The Thales (formerly Gemalto) AT10000 is a slim, durable document reader that authenticates and captures data from both electronic and print identity documents. This device is ideal for travel documents including passports, drivers’ licenses, IDs and green cards.
About the AT10000
Suitable for Sensitive Authentication: Thales AT10K Passport & Document Reader is designed especially for higher security setups to inspect and authenticate individuals for their travel and identity documents quickly and reliably.
Demanding Work Environments: Thales AT10K is designed especially for most demanding and sensitive locations such as border management, banking, hospitality and travel where fast and efficient working solutions are sought with accuracy and reliability.
LED Landing Lights: It has a flexible and direction-independent design with LED “landing light” feedback that guides the user to properly place documents. The lights directs the user in real time to scan and remove the document when the green signal indicates. Suitable for infrequent users to help work efficiently with reduced queue times.
Advanced Design: The design is advanced with the most desired features such as removable cover for hoodless operation, document spine hold down clip, holds down new books and works on multiple, stapled books.
Anti-Glare Technology: Introduced with anti-glare technology to reduce document reflections and ambient light interference with accurate and true colored images.
Optional Support for e-Docs: It also supports biometrically enabled travel documents and driving licenses containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs, eDLs and ePassports).
Software Packages: It has a wide software landscape with libraries, code examples, demonstration programs and utilities, available for Windows, Linux and macOS platforms using C++, Java, C# and Basic.NET.
Details of the AT10K OEM for integrators: Special model Thales OEM Document Reader AT10K for integrators, is designed that has a low profile and simple shape is an ideal solution for integration with self-service kiosks, counters and eGates at airports and other locations such as railway and cruise terminals. It is ideal for inspecting travel documents reading electronic travel documents, 1D and 2D barcodes.
- 1D Barcodes (2 of 5 interleaved, 2 of 5 industrial, Code 128, and Code 39), and 2D Barcodes (PDF 417, QR Code®, DataMatrix™ and Aztec formats).
- Uses a wide range of illuminations like RFID, Visible, Infrared and UV with standard and high resolution.
- Anti-glare technology to reduce document laminate reflections and ambient light interference
- Supports biometrically enabled travel documents and driving licenses containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs, eDLs and ePassports).
- Wide software landscape with libraries, code examples, demonstration programs and utilities, available for Windows, Linux and macOS platforms using C++, Java, C# and Basic.NET.
- Desired features such as removable cover for hoodless operation, document spine hold down clip, holds down new books and works on multiple, stapled books.
|Dimensions||7.4″ L x 6.3″ W x 2.6″ H (without hood), 4.0″ (with hood)|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|Resolution||Standard 370 DPI image resolution, 3.1 Megapixel sensor. High Resolution 550 DPI option, 10 Megapixel sensor. RGB 24 bit color system|
|Reading Capability||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), MRZ, OCR|
|Recommended Software||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Desktop Software|
- 1 x Gemalto AT10K
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional 3-year extended warranty
Drivers & Demos
Free Software Demo
- WizzForms Desktop: highly customizable data and image capture software that will scan driver’s license, state ID or passport information directly to ANY field entry program, including MS Excel, Access, Outlook, QuickBooks, ERP software, CRM software, visitor management systems (Yardi) or web forms.
- VeriScan Desktop: an access control, age verification, visitor management, and data capture software built for computers running Windows. It is an effective and easy to operate ID scanning system with the ability to capture photo image via a connected camera. Collect, update and maintain your visitors’ records with an easy-to-use interface. Export data in multiple formats including csv., print badges, save log entries, set up custom alerts, and more
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.