About the AT9000
Reliability and Convenience: Gemalto Document Reader AT9000 MK2 brings advanced levels of reliability and convenience with its accurate mode of operation, by reading and authenticating multiple document types efficiently and quickly.
Wide Range Readability: It reads and processes a wide variety of documents such as Passports e-Passports (BAC, SAC, EAC, PACE, AA), ID cards, national IDs, visas, military cac-cards and driver’s licenses, 1D and 2D barcodes ((Aztec, DataMatrix, PDF417, QR Code) from printed documents and mobile phones.
Ergonomic Design: Finest and ergonomic design with full-Page reading ability for advanced levels of authentication and identification.
Advanced Design: The design is advanced with the most desired features such as removable cover for hoodless operation, reflection removal, enhanced color fidelity, and powered by USB.
Durable & Sealed: Gives you high levels of reliability with its static parts and filtering with dust-sealed optics rated to IP50 for harsh environments.
Software Kit: The software development kit provides you with convenient migration to new reader and includes demos, code samples and utilities.
Document Detection System: It has an “Active Video” Document Detection System which enables it to read virtually in any orientation.
Gemalto believes in a global approach to security for a better safer world by providing secure, durable and innovative solutions.
- Finest and ergonomic design with full-Page reading ability for advanced levels of authentication and identification.
- Reliable, static parts and dust-sealed optics rated to IP50 for harsh environments.
- High levels of reliability with its static parts and filtering with dust-sealed optics rated to IP50 for harsh environments.
- Captures images of IDs and full-page passports.
- 1 Gemalto AT9000 MK2
- USB cable
- AC Power Supply
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional 3-year extended warranty
|Dimensions||7.5″ L x 6.4″ W x 6.2″ H|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.|
|Resolution||Standard 400 DPI image resolution, 3.1 Megapixel sensor. High Resolution 720 DPI option, 10 Megapixel sensor. RGB 24 bit color system|
|Reading Capability||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), MRZ, OCR|
|Recommended Software||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Desktop Software|
Drivers & Demos
Free Software Demo
- WizzForms Desktop: highly customizable data and image capture software that will scan driver’s license, state ID or passport information directly to ANY field entry program, including MS Excel, Access, Outlook, QuickBooks, ERP software, CRM software, visitor management systems (Yardi) or web forms.
- VeriScan Desktop: an access control, age verification, visitor management, and data capture software built for computers running Windows. It is an effective and easy to operate ID scanning system with the ability to capture photo image via a connected camera. Collect, update and maintain your visitors’ records with an easy-to-use interface. Export data in multiple formats including csv., print badges, save log entries, set up custom alerts, and more