Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200!
The M200 attaches to any host terminal via smart USB cable CN6000 (that also powers the unit). An ID is simply inserted in the M200 which reads & decodes the PDF-417 barcode. This collected data is transferred to the host terminal for calculations and to display. When paired with IDScan.net’s VeriScan or WizzForms software, users have a cost-effective desktop or laptop barcode reading solution.
The M200 is ideal for many industries and environments, including casino/gaming, law enforcement, voting systems, kiosks, visitor management, club/VIP/royalty cards, and more.
- Reads ALL state IDs and driver’s licenses (with 2D barcodes) from the US or Canada
- Quickly reads and auto-populates forms using the information from an ID including name, address, gender, age, and more
- Creates customer and visitor records to store all of your files digitally
- Sturdy and reliable design. The M-200 attaches via USB and does not have any moving parts or additional power supply
- Verify IDs for the banking, border control, law enforcement, transportation, hotel, car rental, and retail industries
- Decoder: Two Dimensional (PDF-417) and linear barcodes (Code 39, Code 128)
- Card Operating Mode: Hands-free, Manual Insertion
- Interface: RS-232C Serial Port, USB 2.0 (FTDI Driver – Windows Certified)
- Power Requirements: 36 ma @ 5VDC – Idle, 400mA maximum
- Dimensions: 2.25″ H x 1.76″ W x 4.79″ D
- Weight: 170 g (6.0 oz)
- 1 E-Seek M210 Scanner
- 1 6” CN6000 Cable
- 1-year warranty
- Optional 3-year extended warranty
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.