Select where you would like to search:
- Search Store
- Search Site
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200!
E-Seek M200 2D Barcode Reader
E-Seek M200 2D barcode reader connects to a desktop or laptop via a USB for a complete desktop scanning solution.
The M200 attaches to any host terminal via smart USB cable CN6000 (that also powers the unit). An ID is simply inserted in the M200 which reads & decodes the PDF-417 barcode. This collected data is transferred to the host terminal for calculations and to display. When paired with IDScan.net’s VeriScan or WizzForms software, users have a cost-effective desktop or laptop barcode reading solution.
The M200 is ideal for many industries and environments, including casino/gaming, law enforcement, voting systems, kiosks, visitor management, club/VIP/royalty cards, and more.
- Reads ALL state IDs and driver’s licenses (with 2D barcodes) from the US or Canada
- Quickly reads and auto-populates forms using the information from an ID including name, address, gender, age, and more
- Creates customer and visitor records to store all of your files digitally
- Sturdy and reliable design. The M-200 attaches via USB and does not have any moving parts or additional power supply
- Verify IDs for the banking, border control, law enforcement, transportation, hotel, car rental, and retail industries
- Decoder: Two Dimensional (PDF-417) and linear barcodes (Code 39, Code 128)
- Card Operating Mode: Hands-free, Manual Insertion
- Interface: RS-232C Serial Port, USB 2.0 (FTDI Driver – Windows Certified)
- Power Requirements: 36 ma @ 5VDC – Idle, 400mA maximum
- Dimensions: 2.25″ H x 1.76″ W x 4.79″ D
- Weight: 170 g (6.0 oz)
- 1 E-Seek M200 Scanner
- 1 6” CN6000 Cable
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional 3-year extended warranty
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.