IDWare Age | Desktop
- Best Selection & Supply
- Competitive Prices
- Same Day Shipping*
Stay in compliance by verifying age and catching fake IDs—all with the simple scan of an ID. Whether you sell alcohol, tobacco, or other age-restricted products, protecting your license is critical to your business.
About the Age Verification Desktop Solution
IDWare Age | Desktop enables retailers, nightclubs, and others selling age-restricted products to quickly spot underage and problem patrons at point-of-purchase or point-of-entry.
The Windows-based solution reads the 2D barcode found on drivers’ licenses to validate the ID and collect the data. Businesses know in an instant if the individual is underage, if the ID is expired, or if the ID is likely fake.
This solution consists of IDScan.net’s VeriScan Desktop software, paired with top-of-the-line ID scanning hardware.
When an ID is scanned, the VeriScan Desktop software checks the date of birth and expiration date, and then compares the format of the ID to IDScan.net’s library of documents. It then creates or updates a record in a database stored on your computer, so you can tag frequent customers or problem patrons.
Hardware offered with IDWare Age | Desktop include the E-Seek M260 and the Unitech MS852. The M260 can read the magnetic stripe, and the MS582 offers a touch-free option; coth ID scanners can read the 2D barcode.
- Standalone desktop solution for Windows
- Verifies all IDs from the US and Canada including driver’s licenses, military IDs, hunting and fishing licenses, and more
- Allows users to store and manage visitor profiles, classify patrons, and add customer or visit notes
- Creates “multiple entry” alerts to avoid pass-backs
- Exports visitor log in multiple formats with exact time information
- Includes choice of ID scanning hardware
*In-stock items ship same day when the order is received by 3pm CST. Click here for our shipping policies.