- Obtain renter demographic information in less than 1 second with the scan of their ID
- Easily upsell customers by categorizing members and non members as well as amount of time they rent range
- Have renter sign customizable liability waiver which is automatically tied to their file
- Easily pull up renter information with timestamp and image of ID and credit card
Bar and club operators, if you are not taking advantage of the benefits of ID scanning, you are hurting your bottom line. ID scanning is not just about age verification and identifying fake IDs. Below are 3 reasons why ID scanning will increase your bottom line and boost your operations in the process.
Collect Valuable Demographic Information: With applications like VeriScan Online, bar & club managers & owners can gain valuable insight into their patrons. What zip code are the majority of the patrons coming from? What is the average age of a customer that comes in on Tuesdays at 7 pm? VeriScan Online’s reports section gives you the answers to these questions and more. This demographic data is easily accessible and is the difference between having an average bottom line versus a spectacular one.
Reduce Patron Wait Time: ID scanning automates the age verification process and makes it much easier to identify fake IDs. This takes a lot of burden off of your staff, and it will keep the lines moving, meaning more money that patrons will spend at your establishment. In addition, your bottom line is protected when you don’t receive fines due to your bouncer accidentally letting in a minor after manually checking 100s or 1000s of IDs.
Easily Identify VIP & Banned Patrons: Do you want to receive a text or email notification of a VIP’s arrival or do you want your bouncer to be aware of when they arrive? Providing excellent service and paying extra attention to your VIP patrons will keep them coming back and will increase your bottom line. If your bouncer didn’t recognize the woman that spent $5,000 on bottle service or the guy that bought a whole round of drinks for the bar after that winning touch down, your bottom line could be negatively impacted. Keep these kinds of clients happy as soon as they walk in the door. Conversely, if you want your bouncer to be alerted that a banned patron is trying to enter, they will receive a “Banned” notification as soon as the ID is scanned.
IDScan.net’s VeriScan Online and other solutions will help your operations soar and increase your bottom line! Learn more about IDScan.net’s nightclub and bar solutions, here or call one of our specialists, at 888-430-8936!
United Property Management, a property management company with over 9,000 units in South Florida, needed a way to automate enrollment of prospective tenants and ensure that the information they collected was 100% accurate. They chose IDScan.net to help them do this.
One result was a transaction time that was 40 times faster. Completing a lease application went from taking 2 minutes to 3 seconds! The other result? The data they collected was 100% accurate.
Previously, United Property Management was manually enrolling tenants which was time consuming, and on top of that, they sometimes did not get the proper information due to misspellings or manual data error so the prospective tenant either fell through or they had to chase after them to get their proper information.
How it Works:
When United Property Management needs a prospective tenant to complete their lease application, they scan their ID with IDScan.net’s Ultimate Enrollment Solution. It inputs the tenant’s ID information directly into the lease and captures an image of the ID.
What People Are Saying:
Lisette Lantigua, United Property Management’s Analyst, states, “Prospective tenants and employees are relieved when they don’t have to worry about filling out lengthy paperwork. We simply scan their ID and collect the information we need in less than a second.” To read the whole case study, click here.
IDScan.net is in the process of helping other property management companies boost their prospective tenant enrollments and is ready to help others do the same!
Providing a positive customer experience is crucial at a time when most people are going online to book trips. By eliminating manual data entry and capturing 100% accurate data in less than 1 second, IDScan.net’s Ultimate Global Solution helps travel agencies provide a seamless customer experience and boosts operations in the process.
The Ultimate Global Solution reads IDs and passports from every country. Regardless of where your client is from, you will quickly and easily be able to process their information whether it is for a visa application or simply to add them to your database.
Below are 3 Easy ways you can boost your business with the Ultimate Global Solution.
- Automate Visa Applications: Input passport information directly into the visa application in less than 1 second. This will save you and your client time and eliminate typos and keystroke errors associated with manual data entry.
- Capture Accurate Client Information: Populate your client’s ID information directly into your existing database in less than 1 second. The Ultimate Global Solution captures and links the ID image to the scan.
- Automate Data Capture for Pilgrimages: Automate input of traveler ID information for trips like Hajj, MOFA & Enjaz. The Ultimate Global Solution inputs traveler information directly into government website applications required for travel with 100% accuracy. This ensures that only authorized travelers are issued passage.
View a demo of the software above.
As a bar owner or operator in an establishment that serves liquor in Utah, you know that by law you are required to electronically verify the age of a person that appears to be 35 years or younger before allowing them to enter your premise or serving them alcohol. This is where quality ID scanning solutions come into play. IDScan.net’s cloud based solutions allow those responsible for serving alcohol to:
- Verify Age
- Collect Date of Birth
- Time Stamp ID Scan Automatically
- Collect Expiration Date of ID
- Collect ID Number
- Identify ID Type
- Automatically Delete Records Every 7 Days
Our solutions go beyond the requirements, they will enhance your establishment’s operations and increase your bottom line. Some additional features include:
- Read Drivers Licenses and ID Cards from All 50 States
- Read All Passports
- Collect Valuable Demographic Data to Tailor Marketing Efforts
- Access Scanned Information Remotely
- Easily Share Information with Law Enforcement
So whether you are a bar owner or restaurant manager, IDScan.net’s solutions will help you stay compliant and ensure that your business thrives!
As a brewery or distillery operator, making a great concoction is not the only thing in your vat. Once you have your perfect brew or spirit, you have to ensure that you provide a great experience for your customers and ensure that your operations are compliant with state law. This can be tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. ID scanning can make your job easier. With the scan of an ID, you will collect all of the information on the front of the ID and verify age in less than 1 second. This information can be populated directly into your POS system or act as a visitor management database from which you can run reports, conduct a tasting survey, group customers and more. Below are 5 ways in which you can use ID scanning to enhance the operations at your brewery or distillery.
- Verify Age to ensure all patrons are 21 and above
- Collect Valuable Demographic Info to gain more insight into your customers and enhance your marketing efforts
- Streamline Visitor Management so you can focus on offering a great product rather than dealing with manual ID checks
- Ensure Compliance by easily tracking number of bottles purchased within a certain time frame
- Group Customers to give them a positive experience and to keep unwanted visitors out
IDScan.net will eliminate wasted time so you can focus on your passion. Learn more about IDScan.net’s solutions here or call one of our specialists at 888-430-8936!
Check out our latest mobile ID scanning solution here!
March was fraud awareness month, but fraud occurs every month of the year. For this reason, I wanted to arm businesses with important statistics about fraud and what actions they can take to stop it. Several industries can see a considerable decrease in fraud by utilizing a “multi-layered” approach. This includes solutions which tier identity verification and identity authentication. Below are some of the ways ID scanning does this:
- ID Verification: Incorporate ID scanning solutions that ensure that the ID is a valid, government issued ID with correct formatting of barcode features, ID number, etc.
- ID Validation: Utilize higher level vetting to validate the identity of the individual. This includes running the ID against government databases such as OFAC and many others.
- ID Authentication: Authenticate the ID with a check ID for proper security features, holograms, etc. to ensure that the ID is not a fake
Did you know?
88.3% of identity fraud is committed using a fake ID. This number is alarmingly high especially when you consider that over the past six years, fraudsters have stolen $112 billion. This comes down to $35,600 stolen per minute. (AmericanBanker.com)
$2.40 is the amount every dollar of fraud cost merchants in 2016, this is up from $2.23 in 2015. (LexisNexis)
Fraud’s percentage of revenues rose from 1.32 percent to 1.47% in 2016. This revenue is extremely high for retailers and continues to be a growing issue for the retail industry. (LexisNexis)
These statistics are unnerving to say the least. But, as you read, IDScan.net can help. We provide complete solutions with both hardware and software that help users ensure that an ID is properly verified, validated and authenticated.
As a travel agent, you know the importance of having the proper documentation for your clients. ID scanning solutions from IDScan.net will ensure that you have 100% accurate data and will allow you to easily capture and store a copy of the ID. See below for some of the ways that ID scanning will enhance your agency’s operations.
- Visa Applications: Input passport information with our WizzForms software directly into the application in less than 1 second. This will save you time and eliminate typos and keystroke errors.
- Capturing Traveler Information: Input customer ID data with our WizzForms Plus software into your existing database in less than 1 second. You can also capture and store an image of the ID with this solution.
- Hajj, MOFA & Enjaz: Automate traveler passport information with WizzForms Plus directly into these government websites and similar ones. It is imperative that you enter this information 100% accurately so only authorized travelers are issued passage.
- Visitor Management: If you are still using paper to keep track of your customers, IDScan.net has an easy-to-use out-of-the-box visitor management solution. Our VeriScan Plus software stores all customer information, including an image of the ID. You can group customers, easily add phone number, email and any relevant comments.
This past Friday, the IDScan.net team had the pleasure of attending NADA100 in our hometown of New Orleans. NADA-National Automobile Dealer’s Association celebrated its 100th anniversary with exhibitors from all over the U.S. Major players in the automotive industry were present including GM Finance, Manheim, Dealertrack and many more. A large number of the services that the exhibitors provide include DMS/CRM platforms as well as financial institutions that play in the automotive space. Witnessing this, reinforced the fact that ID scanning is an integral component to helping these companies function most efficiently, and in turn providing outstanding customer service. Below is a list of 6 ways as to how ID scanning is relevant to the automotive industry.
- DMS & CRM Providers
- Automate data capture (including mobile) directly into CRM when adding a new customer
- Automate ID data capture for test drives and onboarding new customers directly into their CRM platform
- Validate employee drivers when transporting cars from lot to lot
- Financial Institutions
- Automate data capture process for new sales and customer financing
- Enable higher level vetting such as running an ID against OFAC and performing other identity validation checks
Whether you are a dealer or provide a service to them, ID scanning will help to streamline your operations so you can focus on what’s truly important, the customer.