IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert on all technical aspects of our products and services. They will use this knowledge to assess fit between IDScan.net and potential clients. The sales engineer will consult on product development, explain product features to customers during live demonstrations and create technical documentation for internal and customer-facing usage.
- Assist sales team with initial needs assessments to ensure solutions are a fit for prospective customers.
- For custom development projects, create a technical requirements document and assist with creating a SOW (statement of work).
- Prepare and give technical demos and presentations to explain to customers how the products and services work.
- Provide a deep level of product knowledge and assist in answering questions during the sales cycle.
- Present POC (Proof of Concepts), project proposals, demos and expense estimates to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrate and train the sales team on new product features and how to position them with prospects.
- Communicate with the sales team to understand consumer demands and offer sales support where necessary.
- Plan for modifications to products to meet consumer demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Business Administration, or Marketing.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with remote demonstration skills.
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Sales Engineer for a SaaS or technology company.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- A proven track record of generating successful proof-of-concept plans.
- Mastery of the technical aspects of the enterprise sales cycle.
- Possess a good understanding of platforms/architecture, and the implementation lifecycle.
This position will be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. Normal work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Remote work is available. This position will report to the VP of Sales.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary based on experience
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of GROSS annual pay
- Professional development
Join Our Team
Do something your future self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be an effective team member of our growing team. We are comfortable playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org