IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to plan, run and monitor strategic PPC campaigns.
As the PPC Specialist you will be responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of ad campaigns.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.)
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROI.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics)
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Experience as a PPC or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Functional experience with all channels of Social Media
- Experience with Google Workspace products
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and the ability to present data in a clear and organized way
- Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
- Creative Thinking
- Analytical skills
- Research and problem solving skills
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- B.S. in Marketing, Business, Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any technology related field
This position will be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. Normal work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday. This position will work closely with our sales, support, and executive teams.
- IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Send your resume to email@example.com