IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
We are looking for a Software Product Manager in New Orleans to create and guide software products throughout their life cycles. Our Software Product Managers communicate effectively between our software development team, designer, quality assurance engineers, and clients. A Product Manager facilitates our Agile product development process for custom and off-the-shelf products. The Product Team works together to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Gathering and prioritizing product specifications and customer requirements
- Defining the product vision and scope through creating product specs, wireframe designs, and working collaboratively with engineering, sales, marketing
- Creating and managing product roadmaps and sprints
- Evaluating new product ideas and/or product or hardware and packaging changes
- Ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met through data-driven processes
- Completing operational requirements by managing beta, pilot, and rollout deadlines and subsequent product deployment. Managing associated hardware identification, ordering, and configuration requirements
- Junior Level
- A minimum 1-2 years of product management experience
- Experience supporting a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Familiarity managing SCRUM boards and working in Agile environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in UX/UI, development, or other technical role
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time
This position will be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. Normal work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. This position will report to the Senior Product Manager.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary based on experience
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of GROSS annual pay
- Professional development
Join Our Team
Do something your future self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be an effective team member of our growing team. We are comfortable playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.