IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that has created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
We are seeking an organized, diligent, and responsible Inventory Coordinator to join our growing team. This position reports directly to the Logistics Manager. In this position, you will manage inventory through the use of a computerized database system. Your primary objectives will be to meet daily incoming and outgoing shipment demands and assist the logistics manager in maintaining adequate inventory while minimizing access supply.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Oversee inventory and assist with supply chain management according to company guidelines
● Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
● Perform critical inventory audits and tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
● Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
● Review documentation and monitor products for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
● Develop and suggest improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
● Collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities
● Process customer orders for shipment
● Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
● Receive inventory; Track rates of accuracy for purchases and customer returns
● Nurture positive relationships and provide customer service as needed Qualifications
● High school diploma
● Knowledge of ShipStation and SkuVault ; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics, mathematics, or related field is a big plus!
● Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
● Proficient computer skills, including Google Docs, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
● Physical ability to lift up to 60 pounds
● Superior organizational and communication skills
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Accurate and precise attention to detail
● Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
IDScan.net’s International Headquarters is located in New Orleans, LA. Normal work hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Working within an unbeatable company culture! This position will work closely with the sales, logistics and accounting teams. This is a full-time position with no telecommuting, and must be physically present in the office.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package, including:
● Annual Salary based on experience
● Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
● Vision and Dental insurance
● Life insurance
● Paid time Off
● Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of GROSS annual pay
● Professional development
Join Our Team
Do something your future self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be an effective team member to our growing team. We are comfortable playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.