IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
About the Position
The HubSpot Administrator is responsible for bringing our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service processes and strategies to life on the HubSpot platform. Using best practices, this role will implement, execute, and iterate on HubSpot programs to reach our customers, drive increased customer retention and satisfaction, while helping to achieve our revenue targets. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, dynamic problem solver who is committed to learning and personal development, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to review, recommend and implement best practice CRM processes and procedures within HubSpot.
- Oversee data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data cleanup and deduping.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity and user activity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements.
- Build and manage dashboards, reports, layouts, process automation, and other configurable parts of the interface for end-users.
- Manage email campaigns, data, and workflows in HubSpot to drive engagement and marketing qualified leads for the organization’s sales team.
- 3+ years experience as a HubSpot Administrator.
- Ability to advise and implement best practices
- Strong experience in B2B software sales environments
- A proven record of managing email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
The position will preferably be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. However, remote applicants are encouraged to apply. Normal work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Remote work is available. This position will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary based on experience
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of GROSS annual pay
- Professional development
send resume to HR@idscan.net