IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
About the Position
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the company on its financial strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Analyses business and financial data in QuickBooks Online and other databases.
- Creates financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision-making.
- Develops financial plans, budgets, and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Experience with Quick Books Online required.
- Two years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or computer programmer analyst OR valid CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or computer programmer analyst.
- A thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- A thorough understanding of project management is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
IDScan.net’s International Headquarters is located in New Orleans, LA. Normal work hours are 8:30 – 5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. This position will report to the CEO and will work closely with Upper Management and the Accounting team. This is a full-time position with no telecommuting and must be physically present in the office.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary based on experience
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP)
- Professional development
- Free parking / UNO gym
send resume to email@example.com