IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
As the Executive Assistant, you will help the Executives with tasks to manage daily operations and demonstrate great communication between company Executives and Employees.
- Handle office tasks, such as answering phone, contacting customers and vendors, scanning documents, generating reports, checking, and distributing mail.
- Organize and plan for meetings and events: Order catering, set up/ break down and
- Handle meeting agendas.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Manage all travel arrangements for the company’s employees, executives, and guests; book flights, make hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks assigned by the CEO and /or questions from employees.
- Maintaining the office’s cleanliness and ordering supplies.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree with specific course work in Personnel Administration preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in HubSpot and Google Docs is a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be able to multi-task.
- Proactive, professional, and polite.
IDScan.net’s International Headquarters is located in New Orleans, LA. Normal work hours are 8:30 – 5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. This position will report to the CEO and will work closely with the CTO, COO, and CFO. This is a full-time position with no telecommuting and must be physically present in the office. Travel will not be required with this position.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) based on company profitability
- Employee Stock Options program
- Professional development
- Free Parking
Join Our Team
Do something your future self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be an effective team member of our growing team. We are comfortable playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.