IDScan.net, a New Orleans-based tech company, is looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative to join its growing sales team.
IDScan.net provides businesses with the highest quality ID scanning solutions to quickly and easily capture and verify an individual’s information. Within a second and with 100% accuracy, our technology can tell your front-line staff everything they need to know about the person standing in front of them.
Trusted by top brands like IBM, Shell, and Tesla, our suite of customizable solutions is being deployed by leaders across industries from gaming and hospitality to retail and finance.
About the Position
We are looking for someone expertly execute the end-to-end sales cycle, from prospecting to product demos, on-boarding, and post-sales account management.
Specifically, you will:
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries, identify new business opportunities, and foster relationships with prospects
- Use inbound sales methodology to listen to prospective customers and educate them on what IDScan.net solutions will best meet their needs
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing HubSpot to document progress
- Handle both strategic high-level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids
- Develop strong relationships with customers and serve as the lead point of contact, identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Development to improve the entire customer experience
- Execute sales to achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of proven sales and or account management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Direct experience working and selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with HubSpot
- Foreign language a plus
This position will be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30 (working hours may vary due to need).
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including but not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus commission
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance and more
send resume to HR@idscan.net