IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
In this hands-on Marketing Director role, you will collaborate with multiple teams and lead all aspects of marketing to include; demand generation, digital and product marketing, content creation, branding and PR. You will also be responsible for executing on the company’s marketing plan to ensure we meet our revenue goals. The Director will also need to have experience using data and analytics to measure the return on investment on our various advertising methods and campaigns to optimize our marketing spend.
Specifically, you will:
- Continue to build and set the overall marketing strategy.
- Build, lead and mentor a team of marketers across demand gen, content marketing, product marketing, and more.
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering, and leadership, to drive new business, and be confident in owning a pipeline number.
- Be forerunner of bringing new products to the market.
- Design cross-functional and cross-channel campaigns.
- Be at the forefront of new marketing technologies and strategies to innovate, improve efficiency, and increase results.
- Partner with client-facing teams to ensure marketing strategy is aligned with other acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Ownership of the full customer journey through all marketing touch points.
- Manage contractors, vendors, and the overall marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Former B2B Software marketing experience is a must.
- SaaS experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- 7+ years in a B2B software marketing leadership role.
- Full-stack marketing understanding.
- Have designed, crafted, and organized integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing, digital across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience and comfort owning a revenue and pipeline number; thrive in an outcome-focused environment.
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
This position will be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. Normal work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Remote work is available. This position will report to the VP of Sales.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary based on experience
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP)
- Professional development
Join Our Team
Do something your future self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be an effective team member of our growing team. We are comfortable playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.
send resume to email@example.com