IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
As the Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for developing and executing IDScan.net sales strategy in alignment with short-term and long-term business plans. You will build relationships with target Security clients to grow IDScan.net’s pipeline.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries, identify new business opportunities, and foster relationships with prospects
- Use inbound sales methodology to listen to prospective customers and educate them on what IDScan.net solutions will best meet their needs
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing HubSpot to document progress
- Handle both strategic high-level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids
- Develop strong relationships with customers and serve as the lead point of contact, identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Development to improve the entire customer experience
- Execute sales to achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
- 5+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Former B2B Software experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Sales Management preferred.
- SaaS experience is preferred.
- HubSpot experience preferred.
This position will be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. However, remote applicants are encouraged to apply. Normal work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Remote work is an option. This position will report to the VP of Sales.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of GROSS annual pay
- Professional development
Join Our Team
Do something your future self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be an effective team member of our growing team. We are comfortable playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.