IDScan.net, a New Orleans-based tech company, is looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join its growing sales team.
IDScan.net provides businesses with the highest quality ID scanning solutions to quickly and easily capture and verify an individual’s information. Within a second and with 100% accuracy, our technology can tell your front-line staff everything they need to know about the person standing in front of them.
Trusted by top brands like IBM, Shell, and Tesla, our suite of customizable solutions is being deployed by leaders across industries from gaming and hospitality to retail and finance.
- Assist Accounting Manager on a daily basis with the operations of the accounting and finance department. This would include data entry, review and processing of various accounts as directed by the Accounting Manager and reconciliations of accounts as assigned.
- Generate estimates and invoices for Sales Representatives.
- Posts customer payments in QuickBooks Online.
- Post vendor bills in QuickBooks Online as directed.
- Identify outstanding accounts receivables and take action in order to encourage timely payments by contacting customers to discuss overdue invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Coordinate the employee benefit packages to include health benefits to ensure that all claims are processed, handle employee processing issues and ensure that carrier contracts are properly applied.
- Ensure that all invoices from carriers for benefits are correct as compared to current staff enrollment. Report any discrepancies to the Accounting Manager so as to avoid over or underpayments.
- Prepare an annual review schedule for management so that all staff receive a timely review.
- Maintain the organization chart identifying all positions and vacancies as they occur.
- Prepare the annual census data required by benefit carriers for renewal. Handle the enrollment for each benefit year to ensure processing of staff without interruption of benefits.
- Assist management in the recruitment of open positions by preparing outside advertising material for management’s approval, and with management’s guidance conduct initial screening of applicants for those meeting qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree with specific course work in Personnel Administration. At least 9-12 hours of accounting courses as part of followed curriculum.
- Minimum 2 years of Accounting experience.
- Minimum 1 year of direct HR experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in HubSpot and Google Docs is a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be able to multitask.
- Proactive, professional and polite.
Work Environment: IDScan.net’s International Headquarters is located in New Orleans, LA. Normal work hours are 8:30 – 5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. This position will report to the CEO and will work closely with the CTO, COO as well as the Accounting Manager. This is a full-time position with no telecommuting and must be physically present in the office.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance and more
To apply, send resume to HR@idscan.net
Subject: Accounting Coordinator