IDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a leading developer of identity verification and information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM, Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters, and many more of the world’s most trusted brands.
The Accounting Assistant will assist upper management with a variety of tasks related to the general accounting department in their day-to-day operation.
- Assist Accounting Manager on a daily basis with the operations of the accounting and finance department. This would include data entry, review and processing of various accounts as directed by the Accounting Manager, and reconciliations of accounts as assigned.
- Generate estimates and invoices for Sales Representatives.
- Posts customer payments in QuickBooks Online.
- Post vendor bills in QuickBooks Online as directed.
- Identify outstanding accounts receivables and take action in order to encourage timely payments by contacting customers to discuss overdue invoices.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related degree with specific course work in Personnel Administration. At least 9-12 hours of accounting courses as part of followed curriculum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in HubSpot and Google Docs is a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be able to multitask.
- Proactive, professional and polite.
IDScan.net’s International Headquarters is located in New Orleans, LA. Normal work hours are 8:30 – 5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. This position will report to the CFO. This is a full-time position with no telecommuting and must be physically present in the office.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Annual Salary
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of GROSS annual pay
- Professional development
- Free parking / UNO gym
Join Our Team
Do something your future self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be an effective team member of our growing team. We are comfortable playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.