This past Friday, the IDScan.net team had the pleasure of attending NADA100 in our hometown of New Orleans. NADA-National Automobile Dealer’s Association celebrated its 100th anniversary with exhibitors from all over the U.S. Major players in the automotive industry were present including GM Finance, Manheim, Dealertrack and many more. A large number of the services that the exhibitors provide include DMS/CRM platforms as well as financial institutions that play in the automotive space. Witnessing this, reinforced the fact that ID scanning is an integral component to helping these companies function most efficiently, and in turn providing outstanding customer service. Below is a list of 6 ways as to how ID scanning is relevant to the automotive industry.
- DMS & CRM Providers
- Automate data capture (including mobile) directly into CRM when adding a new customer
- Automate ID data capture for test drives and onboarding new customers directly into their CRM platform
- Validate employee drivers when transporting cars from lot to lot
- Financial Institutions
- Automate data capture process for new sales and customer financing
- Enable higher level vetting such as running an ID against OFAC and performing other identity validation checks
Whether you are a dealer or provide a service to them, ID scanning will help to streamline your operations so you can focus on what’s truly important, the customer.