Law Enforcement: Beyond Protection
As a member of law enforcement, you have a responsibility greater than most. Not only do you have to ensure safety, you are also charged with the task of capturing and recording relevant data. This is where ID scanning can make your job easier. With the scan of an ID, you will collect all of the information on the front of the ID in less than 1 second. This information can be populated directly into your law enforcement platform or act as a database from which you can run reports, capture an electronic signature and more. Below are 5 ways in which you can use ID scanning to automate the admin work which is required in the field.
- After an accident to collect driver’s information and statement
- At a DUI checkpoint to automate the collection of driver information
- When pulling a driver over to capture their driver license information
- In the field when conducting a field study to collect citizen information
- When reading Miranda rights to have citizen acknowledge the reading with an electronic signature agreement
IDScan.net can help eliminate paperwork and minimize the time you have to spend collecting and recording data so you can focus on your most important duties at hand. Learn more about IDScan.net’s law enforcement solutions here or call one of our specialists at 888-430-8936!
See how our mobile technology assisted the Sacramento Police Department Metro DUI Enforcement Team here.