VeriScan Online: Tags
This week, we are going to jump back a few weeks to highlight a user feature of VeriScan Online that will help you improve how you and your employees interact with customers.
As most of you know, VeriScan Online has a “Tags,” section. Tags can be used in multiple ways but we will discuss two of them as well as their latest capabilities.
Here is what you will learn:
- Use a tag to make a particular comment about a customer
- Have the tag serve as a destination reference
- Multiple tags per customer
Improving Customer Interaction:
- Let the tag make a statement about your customer: If a customer has a particular habit, let this be reflected in the tag. For example, if a customer is fond of a particular server, have the tag denote this. They will appreciate the fact you remembered their preferences.
- Let the tag act as a destination: Let your customer know that you are on your game. If you have a customer that is scheduled to visit a particular location at your establishment, tag them with that location name. Not only does this show personalization, it demonstrates streamlined operations.
- Multiple tags per customer: We recently added the component of having multiple tags per visitor. This will help you operate even more efficiently as you are no longer limited to using a tag as a comment or as a destination. This combination will help you and your business operate at its highest capacity.
A business that knows its customers:
Now that you know how to use tags, go out and impress your customers!
To set up a demo or ask any questions, please call 888-430-8936 x 103 or email [email protected]